CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Card Number 2


They say "it takes two"
to make a good relationship,
and that's why i'm asking for your help.
I really love you,
but things just aren't right between us,
and I can't fix it alone.

They say "relationships are work,"
and I'm willing to work at what we have
because I don't want to lose
the good things we share.
I really don't want to lose you.

They say "don't expect someone you love
to be able to read your mind -- tell them
what you want and what you need."
That's why I'm telling you
I still believe you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

That's why I'm hoping
you'll help me peel away
the parts that aren't right,
because underneath that
is the greatest love I've ever known.
We're worth it.
I believe that with all my heart.

Thanks Hallmark for the card.

0 comments: