CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Card Number 4


We're so close
in our love
that when I'm not
with you,
I'm just not where
I want to be.
Everyday we spend apart
is starting to feel like
twenty-four more hours of lost, lonely time
slowly ticking away from me.
So how do I handle that?
There's only one way --
instead of sitting around and feeling sorry
for myself today,
I'm going to be sorting through some
favorite memories of good times we've had
and daydreaming about even better times
that we'll be having just as soon
as we can get ourselves
back within hugging distance.

So, until you're in my arms,
please remember...
you are always,
always on my mind...
you are never,
never out of my heart...
and you are needed more than ever
in my life.

Thanks Hallmark for the card.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're a genious in making these cards..