CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Organizer Entry 1


I saw my old organizer last night while fixing our things. I've decided to throw some contents that are unnecessary. But before doing so, I would like to put some of it here for me to still remember it. Most of it are my journal entries way back when I was sad. Others are quotes that I like...well it is only applicable at that time. Here's the first entry:

August 25, 2007

I'm still trying to bring back my old self again. I just miss that someone whose faith is so strong. I miss the person who's not afraid to fall in love, who's eager to find that special person. I miss the person who doesn't feel any emptiness in her heart.

Am I happy? Honestly, I don't know. I'm happy because my friends are beside me and most especially my family...but why do I still feel incomplete? I can feel the emptiness. I never felt this in my entire life. I wanted to scream but there is no voice coming out of my mouth. I wanted to cry but no tear wants to fall. I wanted to shout and tell the world what i'm feeling but no right words can best describe it.

Looking back, I am still proud of the decisions I made, they might not lead me to the path where I wanted to be, but all in all, I am completely happy.

On lovelife:

I'm not really lucky in any relationship I had. Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me.



Just a thought:

I've learned that there is nothing wrong with me, it's just that I am not with the right person.

0 comments: