CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Card Number 15


I love you so much...

and I don't know how to thank you
for all you do for me.
I don't come right out and ask you
to listen and understand,
to hold my hand
and let me lean on you
when things aren't going my way,
but you always do.
I don't expect you to know
what I'm thinking,
to give me what I need even before
I realize what that might be,
but you always do.
I don't depend on you to dry
the tears I won't let anyone else see
or to make me feel special
when no one else seems to notice,
but you always do.

You don't have to be
so caring
and thoughtful,
so generous and helpful,
so gentle and loving,
but you always are...
And I love you for it
with all my heart.

Thanks Hallmark and fraley_tera for the picture.

0 comments: