CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Card Number 5


All the love poems ever written,

all the love songs ever sung,
all the love scenes ever filmed
could never match the love - -
the real love - - I've fund with you...
Real love doesn't depend on a movie-star gaze...
just eyes that see into your soul.
It doesn't need fancy words,
just friendship and honesty.
It doesn't need a catchy tune,
just two hearts in harmony of each other.
The truth is, I really thought
those "falling in love" feelings
only happened in the movies,
because nothing like this
has ever happened
to me before...
no emotion
has ever taken over
my whole being this way.

I can't imagine thinking, laughing,
hoping, living from one moment
to the next without it.
I love you. I know it.
And no poem, movie, or song
even comes close
to describing how much.

Thanks Hallmark for the card.

0 comments: