CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Card Number 12


You've been by my side

for quite a long time now
and since then,
everything in my world
seems better.
Good things become
twice as much fun
because when I share them
with you,
I get to see you smile...
Bad things become only half as bad
because I know I can count on you
to help me through them.
When I look at you now as you hold my hand,
I feel lucky because I have someone
who sees life a lot like I do,
someone who shares the same values,
dreams the same dreams...
I know that I have someone
who understands the parts of me
that other poeple don't even know exist.

You're someone who's
understanding and supportive,
who's fun and interesting...
With you in my life,
I know that I have everything
anyone could ever want,
and I love you for that.

Thanks Hallmark and ardeona for the picture.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The simple truth is I like this article, the author's writing was very honest, very clever writing skills.

Nersha
www.gofastek.com